“As one chef to another, I find Eric Berg’s food to be an outstanding statement of flavor.
- Assorted pastries and breakfast breads.
- Fresh cut fruit platter.
- Organic yogurt with organic granola .
- French toast- plain or stuffed.
- Crepes stuffed with eggs with either veggies or meats .
- Egg filled turnovers in puff pastry with meats or veggies.
- Assorted scrambled eggs.
- Assorted breakfast burritos.
- Assorted egg stratas-these are layers of bread and other fillings with an egg.
Custard poured over the top.
- Assorted quiche-lots of varieties.
- Belgian waffles—made to order.
- Hash browned potatoes.
- Country fried potatoes with peppers and onion.
- Roasted cheesy potatoes.
- Sweet potato hash.
- Potatoes au gratin.
- Herbed roasted potatoes.
- Soft polenta or polenta cakes of assorted flavors.
- Garlic and parmesan grits.
- Many of the sides can have meats added to them.
- Applewood smoked bacon.
- Seared Canadian bacon.
- Spiral sliced ham.
- Pork sausage- links or patties.
- Smoked salmon.
- Smoked trout or whitefish.
Sample breakfast pricing
1.On the go breakfast--continental style start at $14.95
Assorted pastries, muffins, breakfast breads, yogurt, granola, fruit platter, juice, coffee milk.
2. Continental with French toast/pancakes, a meat, side dish, and choice of an egg dish start at $19.95.
3.Continental breakfast with eggs cooked to order such as an omlette station or eggs benedict, all specialty entrées, meat, choice of side dish $24.95, plus a chef fee, and servers fee.
4. We can customize a brunch menu too.